Saturday, May 10, 2008

blah blah black sheep...

I got no mood to study at all, even though night is the best time for me to study. but what to do you tell me, no mood no matter how hard i study also can't go in my brain one mah, ni shuo shi bu shi ? I'm new for BM tuition last week and I talked the loudest x) damn lazy to read Rahsia and Panas Salju. For what i tell you this right? i know. I got nothing else to write. that's why.

I wanna go shopping ! I miss it ~ someore this Joanne tell me she went shopping today, buy these buy that, buy these buy that. I hate you woman, i seriously hate you c(: you know i'm just kidding.

I love my new blog! I don't know why. it look so..... nice(perasaan i know). That's what I THINK lah okay. you think it's ugly then ugly lah. yerr, damn random.

OH LOOK! 3 " I " as the first word of every paragraph! that is so coooool :)

I talk crabs ! :o

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

me oso.. tak ada mood to study la =x
haha~ gd luk for exam