Saturday, May 24, 2008

holidays.

Exams are finally over! Yahoooooo :D On Friday, before jas, celes, jo & me left OU to celebrate Kai's birthday, celebrate a lil while at the canteen for Ode's belated birthday. we were late so we only wished and gave her a hug. anyway, your cake was delicious ;)

Celebrated at Pizza Hut then all of them left for movie except for 4 of us cause jo have badminton practice, i've to go for my separater (OH YA! will talk about it later), so since 2 of us are not joining, so that 2 hunny also don't wanna join lor :D yeah then.....the rest I forgot, heh :)



Cheeeeers !

birthday boy and his girlfriend :)

sorry for the ver blur picture. but he was moving!





a clearer one :)

I skipped 2 weeks of 100% entertainment during exams week =/ I promise i won't say anything about Show on this blog right. okay okay, will blog it at my show's blog :) but yeah, i sacrificed for this midterm exams kay! hope it pays off everything :)

YEAHYEAHH! about the braces thingy right, i've said before that I DO NOT have to extract any teeth for it right... At last, the dentist told me i've to extract 4 teeth. WALAU WEI, 4 weih! I know most of the people extract 4 teeth, but i just felt so shocked, disappointed, miserable and nervous. I didn't put a smile on my face at all after she told me that. not even after i reached home =/

I just extracted 2 teeth today. Tried to relax myself before I went in to the clinic. I called her to put lots of layer of numb gum before injecting. I did it on 4pm untill now 8 35pm, my cheek is still numb. I can't eat you knoow ! have to wait till it's not numb anymore. have to eat zhok tonight, don't dare to bite lah. I still taste blood, yuck hate it. one word - uncomfortable. very...






ale zu kuan... :)

1 comment(s):

joannewong. said...

Hello doink ! Wuahah. -.- finally i can get the pics of that day. Was waiting for it to blog. Where's the one in the toilet ? Haha. 4 teeths ? Okayy.. So sudden. & i wana go the genting trip with you guys ! :( i'll see if i can.