Friday, May 16, 2008

shooo -.-

Today's BI paper 2 was a lil hard. prepared by Pn Liao Lee Fen -.- forget about that. Oh well, today is Teacher's Day. supposed to celebrate in the morning but drizzling for a while so we celebrated it after recess, around 10am. walau wei, damn bloody hot weih!

Then my friends and I went in 1 Siantan, got fan mah. there're these 2 nerd wanna shoo us away from their class. like wth, is not like we're the only gang went in their class for fan. Then this bloody skinny nerd keep on shoo us away, but I just ignore him lah. Then walau...

bloody skinny nerd : Get.out.of.my.class. get out of my class !
Me : C'mon. sharing is caring.
bloody skinny nerd : *took out his oh-so-called "gun" and pointed at me*
Jescyn&Me : *stare*
bloody skinny nerd : *use his "oh-so-called-gun" filled with chalk powder and shoot at me*
Me : WHAT DA **** ?!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM LAH !

knnccb. then i just keep on scold him lah. not like i'm bothering him or what. it was so sudden lah -.- my friends were like stared and scolded him also. bloody brainless skinny nerd ! tidak bermoral langsung. KURANG AJAAAR >;\

p/s i don't know why but i miss yesterday so so much :(

0 comment(s):