Monday, July 28, 2008

confused?

sorry for the lack of updates people. but i guess not many people even care about it right. okay whateves :) Since i got nothing to update, i'll just talk about some really random stuffs and elaborate it. read it if you're too bored or else, don't kay? :)


darn gay right? haha. I think it doesn't suits me at all. Kuah and I exchanged our school bag for one day. since.. last Thursday. I returned him his bag d cause it seriously don't suits me. haha sorry laah. but my bag is still with him. my calculator, timetable all inside the bag. he don't wanna gimme back, I miss my bag so much kaaaaay. stupid head c(;

Anyway, I'm afraid i've not enough time to finish all syllabus. oh wrong , I should say I don't have the mood to study. yah, first don't know what PPB(kerajaan's one), trials, gerak gempur then only PMR *shivers* why must we go through so many exams which are almost the same -_- darn bongok.

NEEXXXXXXXXT !


mmm. chocolate chips :)

who will you think when you see this picture? doughnut ? Yellow face man?

Yah, that's Simpson :)

I took it when I was studying past few days. was so boring, history yo, history. well, i got nothing to elaborate about this topic.

NEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXT !

okay, i'm gonna talk about school. Hari Koko is coming. so most of the teachers and students are out for rehersal. so the class will be so darn... Buh-Oh-Ring! okay, i got nothing to elaborate about this too!

OH YAH Wee Kiat ! HI :D haha, nice meeting you at Cheer 08 yah. I'm the one should thank you for the surprise. It was funny when you told me you asked me when is Blitzerz gonna perform when Blitzerz are next and everyone can see it by their own eyes. haha :)

anyway, i'm so sorry about it Joanne. Everyone of us will be there for you when you need any help kay. jangan segan, cakap je :) We love you kay <3

2 comment(s):

joannewong. said...

I love you too hun. :) thanks for all the concern. Oh and kuah's bag is damn ugly. HA HA !

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.