Sunday, September 28, 2008

mwaah!


Happy Belated Birthday, hunny !

3 years of friendship and definitely still counting :) Thanks for being there when I'm down or whatever. thou everytime I tell you about anything, you'll just go " oh. i don't knoooow. but ......" haha. but I still love you the same :) at least I get to express my feelings to the person I love. omigosh. damn cheessy X.X

I'm really sorry I didn't make it that night. I feel very bad that I can't even be there to celebrate your birthday with you this year. I promise I'll definitely celebrate your sweet sixteen with you next year kay <3

6 comment(s):

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

sigh, no idea when are you gona send me all those pictures :(
cant publish my post

joannewong. said...

hunny , you're the best bestest friend yea ! its okay bout that night la. i had fun. hehe. yeahp sweetsixteen ! but before that , your birthday first ! haha. loveyou!

eyh the picturesssssss ?? i have o update wei. why dont you add in our sharing folders in msn ? :)

JENNIFER POU said...

Jas - I already send to you kan :)

Jo - heh. It's good you had fun that night. oh alright. i'll add it there then :)

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

yeap!:D
and waiting for your latest post now-_-

JENNIFER POU said...

Jas - haha hun, I don't know when will update another post le. I got nothing to talk about. and OH YAY, you unlocked your blog :)

joannewong. said...

ohmagod. hunnie ! little updatesy ? this woman NEVER updates her blog! gosh. omg i got kuah's disease , like seriously ! -.-