Monday, September 15, 2008

where are those hopes?

I didn't know the library is close on Monday -_- so ended up at MCD again. oh well, Kuah would be happy cause he memang wanted to go MCD to s.t.u.d.y (oh-so-called-study right, ended up walking here and there) cause we can get free refills :) went CC after that since he was like super bored. It's been 7 years since i step in CC. 7 years! still remember my brother and I used to sneak out the house just to go CC -_- old times old timess. well, my skill playing Counter-Strike still not bad eyh :) heh. at least he win me by ONE round only. only ONE kay xp


candid !

Then later on, he've to go back for tuition so I met up with my brother and his friends at Starbucks and continue studying. so, I was out since 12pm and got back home around 7pm. 7 hours... :) hell yeah.


OOOOOH! MY FRAPPACINO GREEN TEA! The first drink I ordered when I first know Starbucks :)


only a mean person would do that.

OH. I'm skipping school for the whole week! :)

2 comment(s):

Q said...

shouldn't it be...

CHAR SIEW POU!?!?!?!

and seven years ago? you 8 years old sneak out to cc, DO WHAT? =="

JENNIFER POU said...

my friend wrote it one. umm yeaah. play CC. lol. scold my bro. scold my bro...