Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am speechless over the edge.

Finally i got the pictures from Norman! It took ages to get those pictures from him lah! After looking through those pictures taken by his camera and mine camera, his pictures quality looks better :O It's a Canon camera and mine is Sony. OKAY! I need a new camera :D

-------------------------

So that day, Syazwan, Iman, Norman, Ryan, Jas, Jo and I went to Sunway Pyramid cause we planned to ice-skating there. That was our actual plan, then changed to Sunway Lagoon. I wanted to go, but the girls did not bring any extra clothes. So we planned to go to the dry park only but the wet park is too tempting, so we couldn't tahan and went to the wet park too. It was fun fun fun ! :D





















yeah yeah i know. my lips -__- I was posing with my lips like that for the whole day :O



























my head was spinning after sitting that ride. but it was fun tho xp


ho my gosh. who's this. i x tau. byebye!








sweaty like shit -_-









But because it was a last minute plan, I did not tell mum about it. I told her I'll follow my friend's car back but all of them are sitting cab -_- She knows about it and she was worry cause y'know, Malaysia's taxi are not trustable. no offense lah, but true right? :)

The traffic on the way back was hell terrible. The car couldn't even move, you see. Just stuck right there. And he was the worse taxi driver I ever met. AHH ! he kept on complaining the bandar raya people are troubling the taxi drivers, this and that. It took us one and half hour to reach Ou, so of course my parents were really really worry and dad talked on the phone with the psycho taxi driver. HE SHOUTED TO MY DAD YOU KNOW! I was like wtf wtf, that would make my parents 10 times worrier about me because I met a psycho taxi driver! He is actually not dangerous or scary, I guess. He talks a lot, as in talking to himself and then suddenly say "hor xiao jie" (right, miss?) O.O that freaked us out. EEEE, I'll think twice before I sit a taxi next time.