Friday, October 24, 2008

Obssesion makes people go loco.

Hello Jennifer. Where're you now? go in your room and open the lights now.

har? oh.. er.. okay.

look out your window.

*Dwayne, Gabriel and Wei Wah were standing outside my house*

:O !

My mum was being really nice cause she didn't mind my friends came over our house so late. It was 12 in the morning! They kept on pranked my friends on MSN, talking craps to them as if that was me. I'm sorry if they talked something really over or .. anything to you guys last night :) I shoo them home around 1am. haha. I was afraid my parents would get disturbed by them. Was being a goodie daughter yo ;)

And this morning, went breakfast with them at Little BU. Then headed to Cinileisure to catch a movie, Tropic Thunder. Please.do.not.watch.that.movie -_- It's a stupid movie with no meanings. After that, we went back to Gab's house and continue playing PS2.


this is the only picture. others are all videos :)

Around 5pm, his ah ma wanted to watch her movie so they came to over my house with their precious PS2. We played dancing map! hahah. Wei Wah is very lame and funny :O They stayed until 7 plus and went back to Gab's house. Dwayne is on his flight to Bangkok now. remember to buy me sovenir, Mr! ;)

Will update about Sunway after I get those pictures from Norman :)

3 comment(s):

joannewong. said...

hahah they're really fun to hang with right ? funny and lame peoples !
and eyh yr blog writting damn small lar. -.-

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

ask you go out with me cannot, go out with them can la..
FINE

JENNIFER POU said...

Jo - haha yeah. very small meh? okay what :)

Jas - no le hunny. it was last minute plan. i mean, we didn't even plan actually.