Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On my way to the place you cant imagine

helloooo jenn's lil bloggie. is hunnies here. i mean all of us. me, jo celes are at jenn's house eyh.helping her to blog :D spam(good thing) kao her blog. hahaha. actually we are at her house cause we are having exam break from 1155 till 215. so here we are! xx ohh, dont mind jo's text there. she loves doing extra thing.haha

HELLLOOOO!! JO HERE. :D

first time tapau canteen food, chiecken and plain rice and jo bought fried egg and plain rice -_-
im siting infront of the com bloging and jenn and celes are siting on the floor going through they are precious baking book. and jo is camwhoring there alone :D

and the camwhore picture will upload soon later at night when jenn comes home from school later yea. xx jas

------------------------




look at those eye bags ! :(


celes .. tine... tine.. tine.. !




woah. Joanne !



Math paper one and two was easy! :D but garh, I found some careless mistakes *smacks forehead* Nevermind lah. past already. the most important is I still can get A *prays* History? err... I don't knoow. I just choosed the answer that make more sense :D

0 comment(s):