Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need you by my side.

Hellooo! :) had been hanging out with the boys everyday. but I don't think I can hang with them so often anymore. My mum doesn't really like it cause the time she sees me are getting lesser and lesser. kinda true tho. so I don't really mind. It's not like we can't hang out anymore right, just lesser :/ :) All of them are finding for job, except for Dwayne and WW2. WW2 is already working at Play N Learn hahah. teach those kids how to use a computer and blah blah :D

There's one night, we watched many movies like really many! but we didn't finish watching any of them. It was either boring, or the disc problem. They stayed up until 3am :O but it was great that night :)

Anyway, I don't have anything to update. just passing day by day with them :) and my family. Oh and hunnies! we need an outing ! I miss you guys :(

p/s All the best to those who are taking SPM :) good luck, brother!