Monday, November 17, 2008

It was a right decision.



TAN TZE CHI ! finally I got to spend a day with you. She's my tuition kawan baik kay ! Honestly, I had never been so close to a tuition buddy before. she's the first one :O So! since I still owe her a birthday present, I decided to bake cheese tarts for her :) AND SHE DIDN'T HELP ME AT ALL OKAY ! see her face also know she wouldn't ! xp



I was doing the tarts shells while watching movie ; and she was watching movie until she fall asleeep -_- oh yeah, she watched that movie before but still refused to help me. Besides, she keep on call me to finish it quickly so we can go Curve. woah. if you helped then it'll be faster, woman! But she's not good at doing it, the shell look so unpleasant ! haha kidding xp right tze chi, you know I'm not kidding. hahah! kay lah, I'm just kidding.



After I'm done doing everything, we headed off to Curve for a drink at Starbucks. Our Frap Green Tea ! :) sluuuurp* Around 8 15, she took her cheese tarts and went back home. It was a fun day tho ;)













p/s Scrappy is being a very bad dog these days :( cilli padi betul.

1 comment(s):

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

same shirt ! :D:D:D leng lui