Saturday, December 13, 2008

Things are going to be fine.

Twilight again with Gabriel and Wei Wah just now. I still enjoyed watching it even tho it's my second time! :) This time, I got to see Carlisle clearly(because I kept on pay attention on Edward the first time) and yes, he is hot :D nah-uh, Edward is still hot for me, different type of chili okay! :p ehehe.

After movie, straight away went home cause the movie ended at 9 30 plus and it's kinda late already so yeah. Bought Big Apple's Doughnut for late dinner :( wrong time to eat yeah? I know. My eating time is all jumbled up already. Wake up at one thirty and I'll have my breakfast(my mum prepare breakfast most of the day) around two. My breakfast is always light so I'll find for food in the evening so my dinner will be late again and that means the calories are going to be DOUBLE ! :(

Plus, my uncle from Kedah came down yesterday and he bought us a box of Shell shaped Chocolate and a packet of Kisses ! I always grab one palm full before I go anywhere.

What I'm trying to say is, i'm getting fat ... again :(

I know that myself okay. So next time if anyone of you realise i'm getting fatter/thinner, please .. please, tell me okay. I will take that as an encouragement for myself to exercise more(or eat more O.O okay i know that won't happen -_-).

Thank you bye bye.

p/s OH! I CAN COLLECT MY TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON THIS WEEK! YAY :D



edit//

oh it's next week -_- damn.

0 comment(s):