Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year 09'

Okay so I got the New Year's pictures from my brother's friend already but none of the pictures have me inside -.- and his camera battery was low so not many pictures.


(picture taken using my 3.2 megapixels handphone :( )

So I celebrated my NYE with Joanne and a bunch of friends. Obviously One Utama's fireworks were better than Curve's last year. yeah then blah blah blah. For the first time after 3 years, Joanne was allowed to sleepover. YAY :D





lol but too bad my wardrobe wasn't done that time so she had to sleep on the wood. LOL sorry. Her back was aching the next day. hahaha :D and she had flu lol. My brother's friends sleptover at our house too, 5 of them :O All of us got back from Curve around 12 30. They played wii up stairs while us watching movie with titbits of course! :D Twister at 4a.m after that and they joined us. The whole thing was super funny i tell you. LOL. The game was so obsceneee ! eeeek.







Everyone of us slept at 6 in the morning x) Gabriel and Wei wah went home at 6a.m LOL. yay break record ! *ding ding ding!* my latest was 4a.m, now 6 in the morning! whoooo x)) Surprisingly, we woke up around 2p.m, just like during holidays. I thought we would sleep until late afternoon or evening. Oh well, I had fun :D

0 comment(s):