Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 4 - FantaSea @ Phuket

There were nothing much we did on the 4th day. All of them woke up early to swim, except for my aunt, mum and I. I didn't get to swim because I was having the monthly thing -.- sad.


don't you feel like slapping her? LOL.







We stopped by and took some scenery photos while we were on the way to a bigger and better mall than Juncyelon! x) It's Patong Beach if I'm not mistaken. lol.




we were lucky to see a cruise there, heh.


Had lunch at MK, Thailand famous steamboat restaurant. But I think the food was just okay, not very good tho :\














so cutee right? x) it's a tissue box!

roasted duck and pork(!!!!!) xD



BR for dessert! my fav mint chocolate chip. After that, all of us went our way to shop like a real shopaholic! Most of the shop have 50% - 70% SALE! THE WHOLE SHOP!

JASPAL !

GUESS!

CC double O !

etc etc. It's damn nice okay! you can get a pretty blouse around 2o - 30 bucks after converting? worth it or not you tell me!


It was the first night we have programme at night, FantaSea - The Ultimate Nighttime Cultural Theme Park. quite a pretty place to visit at Phuket.








pretty ceiling eyh?























stupid flash -.-



can you see hamsters?

WHITE tiger. okaaaaaay, white O.O



look at the toilet ! so cool right !? xD










I ..

finished ..

all ..

the ..

food ..

:D !



















xie xie, bye bye, arigato, sayonara !!

0 comment(s):