Monday, February 16, 2009

you see the same thing in a different way now.

CNY party at my place.

My throat is not feeling very well now, still it will affect my mood tho I just have to type. So I'll summarize everything kay? :)

It was supposed to be a CNY barbecue party but none of my friends I invited actually barbecue -.- It was my brother's friends that barbecue(for us) through the night. No lambs left but a big bowl of chicken wings. So the few days after the party, mummy finished up the chicken wings by cooking/frying the chicken wings with different spices for us. And she vowed not to do barbecue parties anymore haha.

Pictures!






'eh take a picture of me drinking faster'


my house was too hot, she needed shades.




oh, both of us needed shades :)


I mean, we needed shades. okay damn lame -.-







tired dy ..





okay let's continuee!


out of pose, so I started to pose with my drink :D
















ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HER! :D


she wanted to show off she won only few bucks from the gamble.






obviously you saw the difference of the picture quality right? I want his cameraa! :( DSL !


Jas look very japanese in this picture O.o






Agneeeeeees the hyperbola!




Pinky! who came late that night.




bro's friends.

They don't think my jokes are funny :( ass holeess.


Keng Jin aka the clumsy guy, dropped the whole barbecue set. haih, he cleaned up the mess himself and all of us were at the side taking pictures, YAY!



Bye bye! :D

0 comment(s):