Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm doing good, hell yeah.

Helloooooooo! :D :D

The computer don't-know-what-card kena strike last night so the internet up stairs is not working now. I'm downstairs online using the TV. I found so many old pictures in my old um.. what's that call... um.. omg what's that -.- um .. OH CPU! heh. I thought I lost those pictures already but ah, they're always here :)




remember this picture, Jo? LOL. we sent this picture to Wu Chun! AHAHAHAHAH OMG LMAO!



the Fahrenheit and Wu Chun times .. ahahahah!



The laughing disease, JOANNE! *grins*

omg Gabriel .. LOL.

my whatever master piece is that. hahah.

Form .... 2 Carnival Day if I'm not wrong.. But this picture was taken at Curve laa.

we used to love this picture a lot! lol.

Form 1 times..

hahah. It cracked me up looking through these pictures. Ah memories. That's why we have to take a picture of every moment okay. so please don't complain if we cam whore too much thank you :D

0 comment(s):