Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm done right here, I guess. I'm done.

Jogging at Kiara Park with mum this morning. Oh yeaaaaah healthy ;) heh.

The Gardens at Ou with mum the other day :) The ambiance of the cafe is really pretty! :D







I know they way i hold the fork and knife is damn weird. I know okaay, i know :(


Mommy ;)

-----

I think it's pretty long since me and her went outing together? I mean just the both of us. It is all about laughing, gossiping and update each other on everything, heh :D We had our lunch at Dragon-i before we enter the cinema. Dragon-i, mmm all time favorite! My family is a regular customer at Dragon-i at Centre Point and I'm lucky to see one of the waitress there so ... 10% discount for regular customer ;) HEHE. We watched Hotel for Dogs which I rated 8/10? Nothing outstanding but yeah, it's fine :) After the movie was then Karaoke session! :D YAY! I was excited to sing sing sing (okay whatever you're thinking, just SHHH).











It was our first time karaoke at Neway. We sang all the fast songs first so we were out of voice for that moment. It's like suddenly we have to sing in a low voice, but no voices were heard then we laughed our asses off on the couch. hahah. It's really nice to sing back those old songs like I Lay My Love On You, My Love, Mirror Mirror, Pretty Boys :) so .. sentimental? haha.


5 more minutes to twelve. I guess I better sign off now. Bye! :)

10 comment(s):

Caridee said...

Jennifer! you owe me pictures. :D

Geraldine said...

Jenn ! :) :) DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE COME TO YOUR BLOG JUST TO SEE IF YOU POSTED THE PICTURES for SPORTS DAY ?!

joannewong. said...

LOL EXACTLY right dine ! STUPID GIRL. update larhhhhhhh ! *grr*
-.-
i wanapicturesok.

Geraldine said...

I'm here again after ESOK , and it's still NOT THERE jo ! IF YOU NEVER TRY YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ! hahah !

Geraldine said...

I'm here again after ESOK , and it's still NOT THERE jo ! IF YOU NEVER TRY YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ! hahah !

joannewong. said...

HAHAH jenn is currently busy with SOMETHING. lol idk also. -.- simply say. :D
omg you and that line. lol !
the problem is WE CANT EVEN TRY LA. haiyo you never try you'll never know pulak. and it doesnt bring any miracles ok. -_-

Geraldine said...

It does okay !
THIS IS THE....MILLIONTH TIME I'M HERE ! by the time she posts up the pics, sports day would be OUTDATED ! Lol

JENNIFER POU said...

I AM SO SORRY. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO ONLINE NOW. I'm here via my mobile while doing MOD MATH :p I... umm, okay. I'll send you guys the pictures tomorrow evening. So if you want the pictures, better online at that time. Or else.. tsk tsk. I wonder when can you get those pictures from me.

joannewong. said...

eleh i hack into yr account only you know ! still , i can get other sports day pictures from other ppl ok. not only you dont perasan. :p
HAHAHA.

Natalyn said...

ahhhh ! We use to sing those songs when we were in primary. ahahahas(: good times good times. I sound so old. :S