Thursday, June 5, 2008

feel it.

got my braces done today ;) over all, it did not hurt much, that's good. Doing braces is not like what people always say, it hurts a alot. maybe because I'm using the self-ligation bracket, don't know lah. Lucky i still can smile like last time. cause you know, some people after they did their braces, they smile differently. no offense yah :)

I've to finish my projects by tomorrow, no matter what. I need to go kai kai with mom and hang out with friends during this weekend. must kay, must :)

I believe all of you know that the petrol oil increased like no one business start from today right. I had tuition yesterday and the traffic was terrible. all the petrol station were full of cars, took me 45min to reach home.

Okay. bye :) BRACES ROCKS! omg i cant believe i said that : O

2 comment(s):

joannewong. said...

-.- i also can't believe you said that , woman. hell yeah the petrol gila sial ! o.o

JENNIFER POU said...

haha it feels comfortable :D yealah. kerajaan sial O.O