Monday, June 9, 2008

you know how to breath a not ?

I didn't get anything at ou yesterday, sad =/ mum and I went to see my brother, cousin and his friend rock climbing & it looked so fun yoo ! Let's go one day yah, hunnies? :] (i sound so...... heh)


bro.

cousin. he used to have Andy Lau face ya know? :) too bad now don't have. both of them are olddddd already :D


Before we went for fish spa, we had our lunch at Canton-i. I ate porridge cause of my braces, i can't bite :( lots of delicious foods i can't order, so sad lahhh. the only sad thing wearing braces is I can't enjoy all the yummy foods :( for me, as a wai-sek-poh(greedy person), is very suffering seeing people enjoy their foods and i can't.


looked very... very... very.... very...... yummy and i belive it is :(

this is soooooo cutee and appetizing ! there are red bean paste inside. awmagod x,x

The fish spa was newly opened at ou. It was so gelii at first lah ohmygod. I shouted, screamed and laughed. ahahah. oh ya and also " AAH AAAH AHHH" hahahhaha (don't think dirty ) hahah and my mum quickly stopped me :) But after 10 minutes, you'll feel fine.

maa's one. so many fishes surrounding her foot mann.. look geli kan?

compared to mine.. so little fishes. OH OHH, maybe because my foot are too smooth :D tsk tsk. no lah no lahh. kiddding lahh.



is call camwhore, maaa :)

Today was the first day of school and some of my results are back. horrible. as in really horribleeeee +( H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. reaallllyyyyy. you know.... horribleeeeee ! the reaaaaaallly horrrribleeeeeeee type? :( horrible untill you wanna tear your paper and throw it to your teacher ? :( :( how horrible can that be, you tell me?

2 comment(s):

kaytheyen said...

so did you tear any paper? haha.

JENNIFER POU said...

haha no :D