Sunday, July 6, 2008

the joy.

I just finished a PMR Science Modal Paper, umm it's not that hard actually. But still have to catch up on the Form 1 & Form 2 :)

Yesterday, I baked those tart shells for my blueberry cheese tart :) all by myself *proud!* ello first time kay :D My mum didn't help me(except for helping to do the tart shells, ingredients all i added myself okay okay okay :D ) cause she was out for half of the day.


And today! I'm done with my Blueberry Cheese Tart ! I was really happy when I saw my friends eating the tart(the one my mum baked) so happily. A joy of giving :) Can't wait to see their face impression while eating my tart tomorrow! :D Come grab one, kay? I would love to share with anyone of you! :)

5 comment(s):

joannewong. said...

Eee i want ! Bring more to school. Hahah. Eyh selling anot ? I want to buy wan lah. :D

Felix.C said...

i wan more cupcakes! :D

JENNIFER POU said...

Jo - haha, dk yet lah. see first lah kay :)

Felix - those are not cupcakes boy!

Q said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

hunny!!! really damn nice wei. ask ur mom to make a business for tarts kay?hehh