Friday, July 4, 2008

sunshine.

sorry, i know it's kinda poseeer. no comments please!

I got a new shades :D like finally, it's Levi's :) I actually wanted Roxy, cause i spotted some really nice one that day but I'm not sure about the price.

So daa-daa-dee daa, went check up for my eyes and bro's one. He finally got a specs, like YAHOOOOOO! :D don't ask me why i'm so happy for him(which he's not). I think he looks kinda... weird. maybe is just that i'm not used to see him wearing glasses :) He got a Levi's glasses and shades, my mum got herself a Gucci shades and I got a Levi's one too :) hell yeah ! wanted a shades for a looooooong time..

Anyway, I was late for school due to SOME reason today, and i realized our school guard is so.damn.rude -__-

" oi.... "
yeah?
"tulis ni... "

"oh okay! (in a happy mood) "

after i wrote, i chao and i said THANK YOU, but then he damn yong sui, shouted at me again.

" woi ..... "
hmm?
"bagi balik buku ni !"
"oh okay. thank you"

This may sound so normal, but c'mon. he's really rude that time! I'm being polite to him. what kind of attitude is that, uncle?(i can't even see his face, but i think he's an indian cause i see nothing but only voices *i swear no offense okay!*)

2 comment(s):

kaytheyen said...

memang poser lor jenn. haha.

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

hunny, not poser at all.dats wat girls does kay.nice nice