Sunday, August 31, 2008

I can't tolerate that, I swear.

Happy Merdeka everyone! ( -_- patriotic nyaaa....)

Went Curve with Kuah around 7 30pm. then meet up with Amirul, Iman and Norman at Cineleasure. Spotted lots of weird people, those over-dressing one. haha. okay whatever. We got no idea where to go, so we went to the shop where those CUteeez gUrlz always go, taKe ThOse cuTez CuteZ piCtureZ one Orhzx. but of course we didn't go there to take pictures lah duhh, they played don't know what thing, i also don't know lah.

Then had a small yum cha session at Teh Tarik Place. Kuah and I went to DJ for some reason after that. All the cabs wanna charge us 20 bucks just to go DJ, at last we paid 15 bucks, but it was still damn bloody expensive okay.

While we were at his friend's house, my mum suddenly called and said she wanna bring me home -_- wtf. say don't know what i'm the only girl very dangerous what crap what crap. ugh. so I've to go back early lah. bloody hell. spoiled my mood only. so here I am, blogging. while them over there clubbing, chit-chatting. damn fun lah huh. now have to wait after PMR only can hang out again. eesh.

have fun lah you guys :)

1 comment(s):

wen-han said...

linkkk meee. :D