Wednesday, September 10, 2008

when you say nothing at all.

okaay, so.. i removed my previous post. just feel like it, so yeah. Anyway, I had Science and Geography paper today. Science 1 was easy! reaallyy :D Science 2 wasn't hard too, but because I did not study much, so I don't know and left it blank. heh. Geography was hard like hell. I tembak almost all question :/ I don't know how to see the petaaaaaaaa. and i really hate to memorize those places! so, another A gone for PMR. oh well ..

Today, I totally forgot that I've BM paper 2 exam at my tuition centre. I was late for 40 minutes! I did not complete the paper. I screwed it :/ no points, no time. so whatever laah.

Hmm, one of my friend are over-stressed these days. not just because of studies but other problems. you really shouldn't stressed up yoursself so much until you felt so depressed. seriously, if you really try your best on the exams, it's okay if you didn't get an A. because you already try your best right. so just chill kay :) good luck in everything yo.

1 comment(s):

Q said...

honestly lor. geography is among easiest to score A for. =="