Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Usual.


19.08.08

Things between us are finally settled.
Everything are clear.

Now,
We remain as best friends :)
Hope everything will get back to normal,
those wonderful days before all these happened.
Our usual talks,
Usual laughter.
(miss it like hell)

Before our things are settled,
I already predict that you will give me this answer.
It was clearly shown that we're not gonna get back to our old unofficial relationship.
I accepted your answer cheerfully.
Tho I wish that wasn't the answer.
But that's the only way.

Well,
at least we're back to best friend right.
Definitely better than stranger.

But by the way you treat me now,
I think everything is gonna change.
I don't think we're gonna be as close as we used to be.
I don't think I'm gonna receive your messages as many as last time.
I don't think you're going to send another message typing " ello ? " just because I replied your message 5 minutes late.
What I hope now is all these are not gonna happen.
Don't let it happen, kay?

Anyway,
I'm still gonna treat you how I used to treat you.
I will try my best to show you that I'm fine,
tell you that you don't have to feel guilty(if you are) about it.
I will do whatever to stick back our solid friendship.

My blueberry cheese tarts are gonna be the best helper ;) haha.

I still love you best friend ! : ) *cheesy sial*

There's still something that is not gonna change.
loves.

0 comment(s):