Sunday, August 17, 2008

no lies.

Helloooooooo :)

I love this new look of my blog! look so clean and fresh :) hehe.

---------------------------

I'm so exhausted. Mum and I went shopping at the usual mall, Curve and Ou :) I don't have a comfortable shoe to wear, so my feet and ankle are aching like hell. We shopped the whole day yo. Currently, my mum and I are finding for dresses. We were so tired cause we couldn't find any perfect one =/ okay whatever. at least I bought few tops and accessories :)

I can't believe I actually bought a shoe from Crocs :O Still remember the first time I saw those shoes from Crocs, gosh. I said I'll never buy any shoes from Crocs. They look so ugly. But hey, it's really comfortable and light you know :) Their design are getting better. plus, you can't really see it's made from rubber from far. and and and, the design is quite nice right? :D

I bought this from TopShop. quite some time already. but I only wore it like few times. You see that 2 so-called-plaster behind the shoe? Thought maybe it could help to make my ankle feel more comfortable whenever I wear it, but it doesn't help. I still have blisters whenever I wear it, like now. Such a waste of money :(

p/s Happy holidays everyone! :)

0 comment(s):