Friday, October 17, 2008

Doubtful

PMR IS FINALLY OVER !

It's time to have fun, babe! ;)


------------

I.am.really.lazy.to.talk.about.the.outing.today. *shows tired face*










ehehehehehehehe :)


Had our lunch at Delicious. Well, the food there are not that delicious also -_-












Qi kacau jeh ! xp



my hair ! <3


ahahah !













idk where the hell they get that mask -_-


I need some sleep now. G'night people :)

p/s Joanne, I'm so god damn sorry we did not take any nice picture together just now. I deleted all the ugly one. tomorrow kay ? love you :)

3 comment(s):

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

hunnyR, hopeY youA canN send me those photo faster yeap.lovelovelove.send all

joannewong. said...

haha is jas typing ryan ??? o.o pictures wei! and its okay.

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

ofcourse not. is just a simbol :D