Sunday, October 19, 2008

take it home.

Like finally, I got to go shopping with my mum again at Pavillion yesterday :) Got myself a liquid eyeliner from Shu Umera and I really really like it ! :D Liquid eyeliner is really good, girls. It's not difficult to apply at all. just like how you use the pencil eyeliner. Oh and ! my mum bought me a Guess handbag :D I really like it too. and it's white ! I was haunting for a white handbog for so long but always couldn't find a nice one. Mhmm. then bought some shorts and accersorries. Man, I'm going for shopping at One Utama again tomorrow :)



Anyway, Jacob's party wasn't that fun last night :/ so yeah. don't wanna talk so much about it. pictures will do the talking.


LMAO AT JOANNE. hahaha

ahahahah :D





shu feiiiiii :D

shu meeeeiiii





everyone was happy ! :D







hehe :)

0 comment(s):