Thursday, November 27, 2008

Edward Culleeeeeen !



I didn't expect Twlight would be the bomb! :O Edward Cullen is H to the O to the T kay! and when he smiles ..... ho my gosh ho my gosh ! :O *faints*

He's really caring in the movie :'( how i wish a guy would be that caring to me. I mean c'mon laa, don't tell me you don't wish a guy to be as caring as him okay! If you say no, you're lying okay! you know that yourself ! >:\ " your life is mine " woaaaaaaaaaaaah :(

Honestly, I wasn't really excited about Twilight before that, and I did not think Edward Cullen is hot. BUT I THINK HE IS NOW ! :D :D :D :D eeee, ho my gosh :O

The cinema went " ahhhhhhhhhh " when Edward appeared ! haha! the atmosphere was nice laah ! lots of screaming from Clara and friends. haha. And they cut the kissing scene laaah ! haiyoooo ! Malaysia lah, what to do :( I'm so going to buy the dvd OKAY ! hope they won't cut those exciteeeeeed scene ! :D

OH YAH ! while we were walking around Ou, we saw Clara and her friends looking toward us and keep on waving. SO ! I thought they were waving at ... um.... us and I waved back. I didn't know Cindy was behind us ! so they were actually waving at her ! X.X Ho my gosh. my face turn red like a tomato seriously. I didn't hear them shout " cindyyyyy " until Jo told me laaa.

HAIYO PAI SEEH LAAA ! :(


sorry laaaaa.



bye bye..

3 comment(s):

dee said...

hiii jenn :D haha its okay its okay, we all have our embarrassing moments.

arghf, zoe, clara, delia and lynn wouldn't shut up in the cinema weih -.- hahah

Pauline said...

Ahhh!!! twilight infection!!!
i think i am starting to get it too!!!
movie was not bad! :)

JENNIFER POU said...

haha hi cindy :) yeah but still .. pai seh la! lol at least they make the show more interesting to watch? haha.

Pauline - haha yeah! super addicted to it right now :)