Monday, December 1, 2008

I still can't see the difference.

I'm already at page 140 ! :D I just borrowed it from Joanne around 4pm and I'm at page 140 at 9pm! hahahahaha. Well I gotta say ... I'm kinda proud of myself! haha, eyh I don't like reading story books one okay! I only have 2 story books and I never finish any of them. just read through it and I'll just leave it a side.

Surprisingly, I enjoy reading this book, a lot( I never once enjoy reading a book okay!). I'm not going to compare it with the movie. Both have it's own interesting part. no offense la, but what for compare right? you can't expect the movie to be exactly the same with the book. I know they did cut a lot of part but I believe they have their own reasons? :)

So anyway! went trops for bowling with Joanne today. It's been so long both of us had out little time together :) We were boiling the phone line( if there's such sentence) last midnight. Share my problems with her is really nice. she'll make you feel better. really ! even tho she won't comment much but still ! :D eheh. I'm feeling different after I spent my time with her today :O

1 comment(s):

joannewong. said...

haha so next time if you feel that way again lets go out. even just the both of us. :) we hv so much in common and bestfriends, of course i understand you the most. hehe. I'll always have your back hun ! ((: