Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lead me to the wrong way.

Bakery shops are in a very good business now eyh, all the last minute baking. My cousin came over my place to bake Christmas cookies, we got our ingredients and started doing Chocolate Walnut Cookies. It was our first time baking cookies, so the progress was fun! While we were doing half-way, we found out that we were short of chocolate chips. We can't leave the dough for long cause it would expand, so we actually ran to Oasis(near Little BU and Binjai) to get the chocolate chips but we couldn't find it.

Do you wanna do something insane?
What? Walk to ou?
Yeah but it's far.
Okay let's do it !

Since we couldn't be away for long, we ran(again) to Ou. I tell you we were super tired okay. We seriously ran all the way to ou! We expect that Cold Storage will have it because it's a super market hellooo. BUT WE WERE SO UNLUCKY THAT CHOCOLATE CHIPS AT COLD STORAGE WERE OUT OF STOCK! so fine whatever, since we're there, let's quickly go Jusco and find it then.

And we .. raaaaaaaaaaaan all the way to Jusco (O-L-D W-I-N-G-!!) to get it but for the second time, ^$)&$_~*%!$_+($^!*)_*$!^)*!$#!*%_)!$^*^$)*)^(%@!(%# !!!

CHOCOLATE CHIPS WERE OUT OF STOCK ALSO! pfft, we were like exhausted and worry that my mother would be worrying why aren't we back yet and our dough ...... Then suddenly my cousin found few boxes of White NONA brand Chocolate Chips and we got no way but get it. I seriously don't .... trust(and like) using Malaysia's baking ingredients.

And we quickly raaaaaaaaaaaaaan back home. When we stepped out of ou, we realize that it was dark outside already O.O so yeah, extra speed ! We wanted to use short cuts so we used the way to school there to go home.

*school gate is open*
eyh, it's your school back door close?
yaaah. faster run laa. *stopped* ..... we should climb from back door? O.O
err ...
OKAY QUICK!

*reached the back door*

Oh gosh! I forgotten there's a A there! (there's a ' A 'letter above our door -_-') how to climb like that? Never mind! I got other way!

So we raan to the place where I always see students climbing in and out from there. But we were too short to even climb the wall -_-' We tried so many times but we still couldn't climb over! The whole thing was damn funnay, we were laughing our ass off cause one of us will see us trying to climb out like a gorilla, leg wide! hand wide! (never mind, I know you don't get what it means) plus, we were seriously dead exhausted. we were running all the time!

So we decided to try the back door there again and finally we managed to get out from that narrow gap ! It's really damn small for us to go over. really ! We were so happy running back home. lol. ah, what an adventure :D

And the dough .. yeah it was super sticky. but still eatable! We did two types of Chocolate cookies. so yeah, Christmas cookies for those that I'm going to bump into tonight! ;)


--------------------

Okay, I feel super lazy to go Curve tonight -_-' I'll just go to my aunty's Christmas dinner then. Oh my gosh! then those cookies le ?! A LOT WEIH SERIOUSLY !

0 comment(s):