Thursday, December 25, 2008

sorry but there'll be no pictures and

you'll know why later.

So I guess I should update about my birthday? Well this year, my birthday was .... very, interesting indeed. We (Daniel, Norman, Iman, Ryan, Gabriel, Joanne and I) decided to celebrate at Italianies, the food was great. Ryan made a Baskin Robbin's ice cream cake for me, mint chocolate chips my favorite! :D Thanks for the cake! I didn't know Italianies will also create atmosphere for birthdays! So I have to stand on the chair (with heels!) and the waiter passed me a pepper bottle and asked me to make a 15 seconds speech ! O.O My cheek turned red, mind was blank, I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you for coming! Okay can dy !! " and placed the pepper bottle on the table.

I guess the waiter didn't hear it so he asked me to make a speech again X.X I refused at first, but aiyah don't spoil the atmosphere laa. So I took the pepper bottle again, but my mind was blank again -_-' I can't speak, I stuned for seconds ..

"Err .. *looked at all my friends* Thanks for coming laa. naah done dy done dy "

Then my friends kept on call me to just say something but I my mouth seriously couldn't open laa! And again I said ..


" herr-herr, aaaaah. um, thank ... you for coming ....... "

Finally(!), the waiter said " Okay now, close your eyes, and make a wish". One hand holding the cake far away from me and asked me to blow the candle after making my wish. I couldn't blow the candles because the cake was far from me! I tried so many times and finally I made it. damn stupid right. sorry laa, I seriously didn't know what to say laa. The cake was superlicious! :D :D

After that, we took pictures at the Christmas deco at Curve and chilled at the cinema lounge one and a half hour earlier before the show start. We watched Yes Man, the movie was funnay by the way hahah. We were there online, massaging, x box, chilling ..

Before the movie started, I realize that my camera wasn't with me anymore! I was like asking around where the hell is my camera(still wondering! ]: ) yeah then blah blah drama drama blah blah blah ..

My camera is lost, at no whereee. The very-chun-cctv can't see it clearly. My mum didn't want to make a report police to have the permission to watch the cctv cause it would be very very troublesome as you know Malaysia's police is god-damn-efficient.

Obviously I will rather want back those pictures than a new camera. Pictures really do mean a lot.

2 comment(s):

Geraldine said...

HELLO ! (: No no, I didn't. cause I had no reception. I was already on the plane by then ! What did you say btw ? (:

JENNIFER POU said...

oh, thank you of course. and I asked where did you go :)