Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Optimistic.

Hello, is this Ms. Jennifer?
yeah?
I'm calling from Assunta Hospital yeah. Your friend, Ryan got into a car accident just now. Do you have any way to contact his parents?
car accident? oh my gosh. When? This morning?
yeah this morning.
Where?
at Palm Spring.
Oh( I was thinking where the hell is Palm Spring -_-), oh my gosh. What really happened?
He got crashed by a truck.
oh my gosh. TRUCK ? *imagine*

O.O!

I .. I don't have his parents number. um .. um where's his phone and um stuffs?

Sorry I can't hear you.
um his phone.
His phone is kinda broken into pieces already. And he's in a critical moment.
Oh, oh my gosh. oh,, um .. I ... I'll call ... his .. his .. sister now. Then um .. I .. I'll um.. call you back?
Okay. I'll call you back. Thanks Ms. Jennifer.

*call Amanda Liu, wrong number (oh my gosh oh my gosh)*
*call Sue Zen*

Helloooooo?
Hello um Sue Zen?
yeaaah?
Um .. um can I have Amanda Liu's ... number? He's brother accident just now.
Amanda Liu? her brother accident?
yeah.
oh okay wait ah. 012****
*pen out of ink* oh okay, 012**** *finding for other pen*
****
oh um 012**** ? *finding for pen*
****
oh um 012**** * *finally I found a pen!* um 012 ?
012*******.
oh okay sorry for disturbing bye!

1 new message.
" eyh jenn it's just a prank "


-___-

I was freaking panic when I got the call ! I even shivered when I talked ! PFFT. I scolded him right after that. No birthday present for you, Ryan >:\ ugh. And I'm so sorry, Sue Zen! for waking you up from your sleep :\




mhmm mhmm ! ;) It was sent to my house this afternoon, after the prank -_- I love it so much laa ! :D sexaaaay. Anyway, was at Kota Damansara with mum in the afternoon. I'm finding for a nice mirror and arm chair for my room :)



RM 1099 ! :(

I've to forget about it. I'm finding for a mirror something like that, that kind of design. If anyone of you know where to find, please leave a comment alright? :) much appreciate.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

hahaha how did you know i was still sleeping? i'm guessing i sounded real sleepyy? :\

JENNIFER POU said...

well, yeah :\ i'm really sorry.