Sunday, December 7, 2008


very the sexy yeah? :D I don't know what to request for my birthday present already. So since I don't like my very mini MP4 (yes MP4, ever heard of it? NO -_- okay never mind), I requested this very sexy red iPod nano and I order it already :D Thanks mum! ;)

Anyway! I woke up at 2pm today, put on my house clothes and went down to have 3 pieces of J.CO's doughnut for erm.. breakfast(?) while watching Hairspray. After that, I wanted to have steamboat at Ikano but I was too lazy to change so whatever laa, eat then come back already ma, don't have to dress until so nice.

Ended up I went home after the mall closed -_- I feel damn uneasy the whole time lor, wore until damn cin cai, tee shirt and shorts. Some more I was'nt at Ikano only, I went Curve, Cinileasure and Ikea ! X.X Lucky didn't bump into anyone.

0 comment(s):