Friday, January 2, 2009

The end, is the start of a new beginning.

So how was your NYE ? Bet most of you celebrated at Curve, well me too. So today, the second day of new year, 20 more minutes to the third day of 2009. I hope it would be a great year, a better year for me. I burned my finger on my birthday, 12 am sharp last year. And lost my camera on the same day too. Also, I broke a glass on Christmas day.

2009 will be a better year, I believe.

I've learnt many things during 2008. I definitely do not want to tell it out here because I think there's no need to let people know what I've learn. Most of it is personal, so yeah. I'm happy that I'm much closer to my brother now. He knows some of my secrets, I don't have to hide them from my family. Well, at least one family member :)

I'm hoping to learn more things this year, so that I can be more mature and not so kiddish anymore. Learn to think more for people than yourself (I do think more for people than myself already, that's what i think but if you don't agree then shuddup -.-). I want to be a better person and improve on my weaknesses.

I'm sort of aggressive, sometimes. I do something without thinking of the consequences, that might hurt people's feelings. But I'm a person that will really put all the effort and try my best on something I already decided, especially on relationships I guess.

shit, talk to much -.- I know it sounds corny but hey, it's true okay. I know that myself.

I really want a better year, 2009 will be the one. I'm not saying that 2008 wasn't a good year, I just want this year to be better, much better.

3 comment(s):

Mummie Joan said...

it's gonna be a better and good year for u... :)

happy new year and blog often :)

joannewong. said...

hun , dont worry. eventho form 4 is gonna be way diff and yeah every year changes but im sure you could to better. i have faith in you. everyone learn from mistakes & nobody's perfect. :)

JENNIFER POU said...

OH JOAN! didn't know you read my blog lol. Happy new year to you too :)

Joanne- thanks a lot hun. you take care too alright :)