Monday, January 5, 2009

your choice, I didn't want that to happen.

My first day of school was .. SO TIRING ! :\ it wasn't thaaat good also. The school put me in Siatan(again, this would be the 4th year in siantan ohmygosh -.-), which is arts stream. My mum said I should go arts because when I'm at college, I'm still going to choose arts subjects so no point going to science stream now. Well, true also laa. But no way i'm staying at Siatan this year okay? >x\ that class sucks. it's like super dead, not alive at all, y'know? Quite a numbers of them are going to appeal for science, me too definitely. Joanne is staying at Siantan. She has Kay yen with her after I leave but I don't. In class got laa, those closed one but they are all guys -.- Anggerik less girls more guys and I don't mix with the girls there. whatever, still can survive ! :D *hope so :( ! cross fingers*

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn is out of stock! wtf :( now Twilight and New Moon can find it so easily already, pfft. I finish reading New Moon dy laa. I want to read Eclipse already you know!


p/s will have a proper update about NYE when I get those pictures ;)

0 comment(s):