Tuesday, January 6, 2009

only I wish.

So, I was discussing with my mum about the stream I should take while we were on the way to find my room light yesterday. I chose one and it's like so .. beautiful ! :D okay okay back to the discussion. Right, my mum said it's better to take science somehow. It's good to take arts also if your ambition is related to arts, there's also bright future of course. You can learn many interesting things in science, get more knowledge.

After so many opinion and discussions with friends and family, I decided to stay back at arts :) yah yah i know previously I dislike my class a lot. I can list out few reasons I want/ should stay in arts okay :D

aherm first ..

  • I can only go Anggerik(last class for science) but the teachers there sucks. Well, that's what everyone says. En Salehuddin teach them fizik ! HOW IS THAT !? :D
  • I'm still not sooo sure whether I can cope in science.
  • Most of them are staying at arts already, lol. We change our mind quite fast tho.
  • I'll definitely miss Joanne ! without her in class I tell you I moody everyday! no laa, she's not that good actually xp She's sick of me telling her my thoughts. how great is that, BEST FRIEND !
  • My class teachers is actually very good. We are lucky to have En. Siva as our History teacher, Pn Leow as our Modern Math teacher and En. Ravi as our Add Math teacher :) I'm still not sure about En. Ravi but he sounds very experienced? lol.


SO, ARTS ! :D Thank god my mum didn't mind I changed my mind so fast. Some more I complained to her how suck my class is yesterday, like seriously say my class until damn damn bad one okay. say there's only 2 groups in our class which is dead one and alive one. I know I'm so meaaan and i'm so sorrrryyy! I take back my words okay okay. sorrry ! :(

2 comment(s):

Q said...

Ravi is good. But he's erm... very mood-oriented.

Siva is good too. No mood swings to boot.

Pn. Leow I'm not sure. But she's one of the better teachers in school.

JENNIFER POU said...

my teachers are good, but i'll be in anggerik start from monday -.- wth pfft.