Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 2 - Krabi, Thailand

Omgosh. I'm facing the com for hours doing the stupid moral project whole day! I'm done with biodata, tugasan 1 and tugasan 2. Left Kerja Amal 1, but I don't have to pass it up tomorrow. pft, my eyes are so tired now :(

Anyway, I'll continue about the trip :) Enjoy!


All of us woke up early and got ready to receive ang pows the next morning :D Had those amazing food my aunt prepared for us, she's such a good cook i tell you! After that, we played Uno while waiting for the relatives to arrive. Not many of them came this year because i-don't-know so .. less ang pows ; less blessings :(


very delicious food~

"YER! why so many x2 !!! :("



brown is the new red !




I love all the pictures a lot because of the colour and everything. It's not edited okay. Oh I love you Canon! :)





so little of them only :\

The old ones! hahah kidding.

oh yeaaah, the young ones babe! ;p

The young ones(hahah) were bored so we played PSP and DS and took few pictures around the place.



the backyard.

their old toilet. damn ewww x.x It's like, just a hole for you to pee and do your business.

so beautifuuuuuuuuul !

In the afternoon, we left the kampung and, Thailand here we come! x) The journey from my kampung to Thailand is not that far, quite near tho. But we need another 3 hours journey to Krabi.




We have to chop(is it how it spells or is there even such word?) our passport to enter Thailand.


We couldn't find our hotel and we were all feeling so hungry so we asked a tut-tut driver to bring us there. We paid him 200 baht -.- We thought he was going to bring us to somewhere and rob us because the road to the hotel was so dark and quiet. And we were thinking 'yer, our hotel surely damn what one'. But it turn out a very nice place. 2 weeks old only! x)


Check-in.

the welcome drink taste like medicine seriously +(



I wish my house garden is this nice!


oh, 'MENUE'





ah poser!

Burger King after dinner. PORK BURGER! xD

Jean took a picture with this sleepy monkey while we were on the way to Swensens for desserts! :D ice creaaaaaaam







ah poser again!



LOL, dad!

....


mum, dad and bro shared the banana split and I ...

have my own one! x)


Mc Donald after Swensens. MORE PORK BURGEERR ! xD

oh yummmyyy! i missed pork burger :( freaking delicious.

0 comment(s):