Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 1 - Hometown, Kedah

So the 5 hours journey to my hometown was tiring yet fun because I have my closest cousin with me all the time :) We cam whore a lot in the car, like seriously non stop, lol. We dance while listening to musics, Single Ladiesss babeh ! ;) many of them think that song is annoying! i don't think so! x) *all the single ladieeeees... so if you like it you should have put a ring on itttt*










the driver. HEH KIDDING! my awesome dad ;)

the youngest one, myself and the eldest one. hah.





one of my cousin. cute righttttt? he look so innocent ! x)




neeh, the closest one. Form 1 this year but bigger size than me. OVER GROOOOOW! Then we reached another relative house where we'll stay over night there every year. It's also a shop house so free foods and drinks ! :D




















We got bored so we went out for a walk and cam whoreeee againn. There's this vacant house beside my uncle's house, damn scary O.O




lolololololololololol.







okay don't laugh ..

laugh.my.ass.out. LOL!

hahahahahahaha! omg laa she.

model for fertilizer. hahahah!




During the night, we have to bai tin gong(pray some um.. God?) So they prepared many fruits and the prayer papers or whatever is it and the huge candle.










mum and I wanted to take a picture then my brother damn potong and so we decided to follow his pose.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ! THIS IS LIKE THE FUNNIEST PICTURE MAAAN! LOL!






Day 2 coming up! :)

0 comment(s):