Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I shouldn't fall so easily.

I'll post about my CNY when I get the pictures from my cousin this Saturday alright? heh :) So I shall update about Way Wen's CNY party. It was pretty simple anyway. Just a few friends around talking and eating. more like gathering i guess. hah :) We had ...


Steamboat! His mum is such a sweetheart i tell you. you know how troublesome is it to have stemboat right. Some more prepared those good food. And she cooked her own tomyaam! :D and bought many cny cookies for us ! and we were all home alone ! xD BR ice-cream some more! woaaaah. so happyyy!


*can't see ! can't seeee !* i mean the food, not ... Jacob O.O AHAHAHAHAH!



what face is that man -.-

She couldn't stop combing her hair! joanne.. joanne..

6 comment(s):

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

what the what??
6days to arrange only this? -_-

JENNIFER POU said...

no? this is not my cny trip also -.-

joannewong. said...

eh say you're gonna talk bout yr cny trip ? I WANA SEE PICTURES OK. i havent been to thai. :(

kaytheyen said...

hahaahhaahahaha. joanne and her hair....

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

HAHAHAHHA, ive seen every single picture of her CNY trip edi, too bad you people, just wait :D:D:D:D

JENNIFER POU said...

updated Day 1 :)

OMG HOW COULD YOU JAS !? It's supposed to be .. you know.. 'surprise' -.-