Thursday, August 14, 2008

little things.

Chinese will be the last paper for tmr, YAY :D Had Math paper 1 & 2 and Geo today. Math 2 was easy, but not for Math 1 =/ Over all, the papers weren't that difficult, I guess. Hope I'll get a better result lah :)

So today, I gave myself a break. Headed to Kiara Park for a jog with hunny Jas and Wee Kiat :) It was the first time both of them meet each other. Apparently, 3 of us are in the same situation, some relationship problems. We were talking about it most of the time. It was the topic for the evening! hehe.

Spent my day surfing the net and updating my pictures(hehe). Had one hour sleep before I was out for the jog. mmmm, the feeling was great :)

Anyway, I.Can't.Wait.To.Shop. like seriously desperate to spend my day at the shopping mall :) shopping, eat, shopping, eat. oh god. Saturday mum, saturday x)

ahh random.

2 comment(s):

Wee Kiat said...

Hey, I'm not going to Singapore anymore. So we can shop together. Hahaha. As I said, I'm a good shopping partner. Only one weakness tho, I don't have shoppers' legs yet. Cya someday. And next time we jog together, we decide to meet at one certain place! Hahaha! Dowana find each other again.

Jasmine Ning ning ning said...

and dont bring me please. i'll be so llampost which i really fucking hate it